Online Banking from The Bank of Hemet gives you access to your account information 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from the convenience of your personal computer. Check balances, review checks and other transactions, even complete transfers between your accounts whenever and wherever you want. You can set alerts to monitor your deposits, balance levels or withdrawals. Personal Online Banking is secure, convenient, and easy to use.
- View real-time account balances
- Transfer funds between accounts instantly
- View up to 24 months of transaction activity
- Sort your account transactions by date, amount, payee, and/or check number
- Request Stop Payments on checks
- Set up text or email alerts to notify you of specific transaction activity
- View, save or print account statements
- Download account information
- Enroll in eStatements
- Enroll in Mobile Banking
Simplify your life by managing your expenses with The Bank of Hemet’s online Bill Pay. Make one-time or recurring payments with ease 24/7 online and on time. And, our eBill feature lets you receive, view, and pay bills from thousands of billers. Shuffling paper and misplacing mail is a thing of the past!
Go paperless with The Bank of Hemet eStatements, the fast, convenient, secure and environmentally friendly alternative to paper! eStatements are efficient, with faster delivery than those arriving by mail, are viewed safely and securely online, and are archived for 24 months.
For access to this free service:
1. Log into Online Banking
2. Click on "Profile" near the top of the screen
3. Select "Electronic statements" and click the edit button to change statement delivery preferences
Bank on-the-go with convenient access to your accounts with The Bank of Hemet’s Mobile App! Make deposits, pay bills, transfer funds and view balances in an instant! It’s easy, efficient, and with touch ID fingerprint login, it’s secure!
- Check your account balances
- Quick Balance - view account balances with one touch, without logging in
- Use Touch ID on iPhone 5S or newer to access your account
- Transfer funds between eligible accounts
- View recent transactions and cleared checks
- Find the nearest Bank of Hemet ATM or financial center
- Access Mobile Bill Pay to pay bills, see payments made, or cancel payments*
- Card controls - deactivate lost or stolen debit cards and control when, where and how your debit card is used
The Mobile Banking App is available on iPhone® and Android™ devices from your app store.
Mobile carrier messaging and data rates may apply.
*To use Mobile Bill Pay, you first must set up payees through Banking Online.
To learn more, watch our Mobile Banking video!
The Bank of Hemet Mobile Deposit is a secure and easy way to deposit a check from virtually anywhere, anytime! You'll need to be enrolled in The Bank of Hemet Online Services and have the BOH Mobile app installed on your iPhone® or Android™ device. Enjoy the flexibility and security of depositing a check without driving to a branch. It's as easy as taking a picture.
Best Practices for a Successful Mobile Deposit
- Ensure your check is properly filled out and is legible. Endorse your check before taking the photos. The endorsement should read: For Mobile Deposit Only to Account #____________ at The Bank of Hemet, and include your signature.
- When taking a picture of the check, place the check on a dark, non-reflective surface and flatten out the check.
- Make sure the entire check is displayed in the camera box; position your mobile device camera directly over the check to capture a clear image.
Important: Ensure you take a picture of the entire check, both the front and the back. Partial check images will automatically be rejected by the system.
- Preview the photo. If it is blurry or not legible, retake the photo.
- Once you have submitted the check for deposit, write "Mobile Deposit on [date of deposit]" on the memo line of the check.
- Retain the check in a secure location for 14 days. After 14 days, AND after you have confirmed the deposited funds have been applied to your account correctly, you may destroy the check. Shredding is a secure way to dispose of a check.
Deposits made by 3 p.m. (Pacific Time), are typically posted to your account the following business day.
Safeguarding Your Personal Information
The Bank of Hemet offers safe and secure banking. By utilizing enhanced technology services we carryover the same diligence and security to our online services. Rest assured, knowing that Mobile Banking from The Bank of Hemet provides the same level of security as Online Banking and your personal information is protected by multiple layers of the latest in encryption and security technology.
Consider these tips to help stay safe and secure when you’re banking with us on the go:
- Always remember to treat your mobile device with the same care as you do your personal computer.
- Avoid storing sensitive information like passwords and Social Security numbers on your mobile device.
- Password protect your mobile device and lock it when you’re not using it.
- Be aware of your surroundings. Don’t type any sensitive information if others around you can see.
- Protect your phone from viruses and malware just like you do for your computer by installing mobile security software.
- Download the updates for your phone and mobile apps.
- Use discretion when downloading apps.
- If you change your phone number or lose your mobile device, let us know right away by contacting The Bank of Hemet customer service.
- Monitor your accounts regularly and report suspicious activity to The Bank of Hemet immediately.
- Always sign off completely when you finish using The Bank of Hemet app rather than just closing your browser.