Benefits of Card Controls
- Real-time alerts keep you informed when your cards are used.
- Transaction controls allow your cards to work only in specific locations or geographic areas.
- When your cards are “off”, no withdrawals or purchases will be approved.
- Report your card lost or stolen.
- Set spending limits for general use or specify thresholds by merchant types, such as gas, groceries or retail stores.
- Establish controls by location and change parameters via your mobile device.
- Use transaction controls for merchant codes, locations, transaction types and thresholds to ensure employee spending adheres to company policies.
- Review Balances and Transactions.
- Monitor your finances anytime, anywhere by using Card Controls to check your account balances or to review recent card transactions.
- Set up and Manage Travel Plans.
- View your spending via easy to read graphs.
- Get in depth transaction details.
Play it Safe
- Payment cards offer both convenience and risk. You can make purchases easily, but if your cards fall into the wrong hands, your accounts are vulnerable. Card Controls helps protect you against fraud and theft by receiving real-time alerts to ensure your cards are used only by you.
- Take control of your finances by setting spending thresholds, specifying merchant types and turning your cards on and off. Card Controls empowers you to control your debit card spending in real time.
- Whether they’re at the local mall or away at college, your kids spend money. With convenient features like threshold limits, merchant categories and location and on/off controls, you decide where, when and how your children use their payment cards.
For more details call 951-766-4100 or visit your local branch.