Benefits of Card Control
- Real-time alerts keep you informed when your cards are used.
- Transaction controls allow your cards to work only in specific locations or geographic areas.
- When your cards are “off”, no withdrawals or purchases will be approved.
- Set spending limits for general use or specify thresholds by merchant types, such as gas, groceries or retail stores.
- Establish controls by location and change parameters via your mobile device.
Play it Safe
- Payment cards offer both convenience and risk. You can make purchases easily, but if your cards fall into the wrong hands, your accounts are vulnerable. Card Control helps protect you against fraud and theft by receiving real-time alerts to ensure your cards are used only by you.
- Take control of your finances by setting spending thresholds, specifying merchant types and turning your cards on and off. Card Control empowers you to control your debit card spending in real time.
- Whether they’re at the local mall or away at college, your kids spend money. With convenient features like threshold limits, merchant categories and location and on/off controls, you decide where, when and how your children use their payment cards.
Getting Started is easy!
Simply download The BOH Mobile App found from Google Play™ or the App Store℠.
Once downloaded, you can access and manage your Bank of Hemet debit card by selecting the "Manage my cards" option from the Quick Links area on the Accounts screen.
For more details on The BOH Mobile App Card Controls call 951-766-4100 or visit your local branch.