- Personal Banking
- Business Banking
Cash Management Solutions
- Commercial Real Estate Loans
- Other Loans
- About Us
The Bank of Hemet Mobile Deposit is a secure and easy way to deposit a check from virtually anywhere, anytime! You'll need to be enrolled in The Bank of Hemet Online Services and have the BOH Mobile app installed on your iPhone® or Android™ device. Enjoy the flexibility and security of depositing a check without driving to a branch. It's as easy as taking a picture!
Use BOH Mobile Deposit to deposit checks on your time, at your place. The BOH Mobile Deposit is available 24/7, providing the convenience to deposit checks on your schedule. No lines. No deposit slips. No need to drive to the bank. No problem!
With the BOH Mobile Deposit, depositing a check is as easy as 1 - 2 - 3!
1. Select the eligible account into which you wish to deposit your check.
2. Take a picture of your entire check with your mobile device camera. Be sure to take a picture of the entire back of your endorsed check or the system will automatically reject the deposit.
3. Submit your deposit after verifying the information is correct.
And that's it!
The BOH Mobile app is available free from the app store for your device. Search for Bank of Hemet Mobile Banking to install. See our Mobile Banking page for more information about our mobile offerings.
1. Ensure your check is properly filled out and is legible. Endorse your check before taking the photos. The endorsement should read: For Deposit Only to BOH Account #____________, and include your signature.
2. When taking a picture of the check, place the check on a dark, non-reflective surface and flatten out the check.
3. Make sure the entire check is displayed in the camera box; position your mobile device camera directly over the check to capture a clear image.
Important: Ensure you take a picture of the entire check, both the front and the back. Partial check images will automatically be rejected by the system.
4. Preview the photo. If it is blurry or not legible, retake the photo.
5. Once you have submitted the check for deposit, write "Mobile Deposit on [date of deposit]" on the memo line of the check.
6. Retain the check in a secure location for 14 days. After 14 days, AND after you have confirmed the deposited funds have been applied to your account correctly, you may destroy the check. Shredding is a secure way to dispose of a check.
We urge you to be cautious when using Mobile Deposit to make your deposits. Following these guidelines is important to ensure the safety and integrity of your deposited items and to protect your bank account.
To use Mobile Deposit, you’ll be required to enter your Bank of Hemet Online password. Requiring this information helps safeguard your account. To update your password, sign on to your account and go to Change Options.