Whether you need funds to assist with business expansion plans, growth of receivables, short term operational expenses, working capital, equipment financing or commercial real estate loans, the Bank of Hemet can customize a loan solution to fit the needs of your business.
Questions or to get started, please call (951) 248-2004.
Business Term Loans
- Business Term Loans provide a specific amount of credit to purchase assets or meet distinct financing needs. The loan is paid based on a predetermined monthly payment schedule.
- Great for equipment purchases, business expansion or other longer term business capital needs.
- Longer repayment period for major purchases (terms up to 5 years)
- Predictable repayment terms over a fixed period of time
Business Lines of Credit
Working capital and specific purpose lines designed for short term business financing needs. A one year revolving period allows flexibility in repayment and usage of the line during the term.
Standby Letters of Credit
The standby letter of credit can help your company assure to other parties that your business will meet its contractual obligations or meet the requirements of federal, state or local governments.
Commercial Real Estate Loans
Adjustable and fixed rate loans for industrial properties, commercial properties, office buildings, retail projects, mobile home parks or mini-storage facilities.
- Competitive rates
- Quick turnaround
- Full recourse loans
- Construction lending on pre-leased properties, for specific property types identified above.
Accounts Receivable Financing*
With an Accounts Receivable Line of Credit, you can expand your inventory and accounts receivable with immediate working capital to fund growing operations or interim cash shortages. This financing vehicle converts open accounts receivable into ready cash for your business.
*Accounts Receivable Financing provided through and serviced by Crestmark Bank.